Re: [Help-glpk] Problem in GLPK

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Problem in GLPK
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 07:41:39 +0200

Hello Aly,

>  s.t. Delivery_from_Same_Project{
>     j in J, k in K, p in P, t in T: j!=k}:
>     xx[j,k,p,t] ==0;

all xx with j==k are always zero. Hence it is not necessary to
define them as variables. You could define instead:

var xx{j in J, k in K, p in P, t in T: j!=k}, >= 0;

You could define that a delivery from project j to k is modeled
as a positive number and a delivery from k to j is a negative
number and define the variable xx as:

var xx{j in J, k in K, p in P, t in T: j>k};

Of cause you have to adjust the constraints using xx.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------