[Help-glpk] Mathprog > SQLite/MySQL > GNUPlot - (Graphing LP and MIP res

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: [Help-glpk] Mathprog > SQLite/MySQL > GNUPlot - (Graphing LP and MIP results)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 12:59:31 +1000

Hi,

I have trying to find easy way to render business graphs from my
MathProg MIP and LP results. R package works quite well but you have
to prepare the in advance what sort of graphs to you like to have.

What really we need is dynamic graphing compatibilities similar  to
ILOG ODM studio.

I think lately gnuplot supports SQL statement, if I am not mistaken.

Anyway, here what I found below

Generating Graphs with gnuplot, Part 3 Sqlite3
http://www.linux.com/news/software/developer/26873:generating-graphs-with-gnuplot-part-3%3E

GNUplot from sqlite3 using plot special-filename
http://schwehr.org/blog/archives/2009-05.html

Using GNUPlot to chart MySQL data
http://www.krazyworks.com/using-gnuplot-to-chart-mysql-data/

Or anybody doing this already?