Re: [Help-glpk] more accurate solution finding times

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] more accurate solution finding times
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 04:35:56 +0200

Hello Monsour,

in glpapi19.c (of GLPK 4.44) you can find the following statement:
      xprintf("Time used:   %.1f secs\n", xdifftime(xtime(), start));

You can change it to get additional digits, e.g.
      xprintf("Time used:   %.3f secs\n", xdifftime(xtime(), start));

The achievable time resolution will depend on the system on which
you compile. See function glp_time() in glpenv06.c.

Maximum resolution is 1 millisecond.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------