Re: [Help-glpk] GLPSOL Runtime Error

From: Xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPSOL Runtime Error
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 02:03:14 +0200

Hello Laura,

The output you received indicates a bug in the source code of GLPK.

Could you, please, indicate the complete command line with all parameters.

Are you able to supply an example to reproduce the error? You only need to send the example to Andrew for debugging. There is no need to send it to the whole list.

Best regards

Xypron

Chelaru, Laura wrote:

Hi,

I am running glpsol from cmd line, calling a .mod and a .dat file. Everything was working fine until I created a new .dat file (with about twice as much data as the original) which, after being read in and the model being successfully generated, causes a runtime error. There is no error number, just the message that “This Application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application’s support team for more information”.

The cmd output states that the error was detected in “glpnpp03.c” line 668

I’m not doing anything fancy, and as a result, I’m not sure how to fix this. Help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,
Laura