[Help-glpk] Can GLPK for JAVA solve multi-objective optimization problem

From: Zong, Yi
Subject: [Help-glpk] Can GLPK for JAVA solve multi-objective optimization problem?
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 11:59:14 +0200

Hi!

      I have an objective function described as following:

     The optimized variables are , which are integer between [0, 10], is a lineal function of  an

, and

   Can I use GLPK for JAVA to get the optimized results? If it is possible, could you give me an example?

Thank you in advance,

 Venlig Hilsen / Best Regards

Yi Zong

Intelligent Energy Systems, Building 776, Risø DTU

4677 5045

5164 7469