Re: [Help-glpk] Problem

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Problem
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 00:08:00 +0200

Hello Ramón,

indices for arrays in C and Java start with index 0.

ind = GLPK.new_intArray(14);
creates an array with index 0 to 13.

When changing all ...Array(14), to ...Array(15) your program
is executed correctly.

A wrapper class for the arrays can be found at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/iajaarh/

In you file I missed an import statement like
import org.gnu.glpk.*;

Classes should be created in named packages, see
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/jls/second_edition/html/packages.doc.html

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl