Re: [Help-glpk] One more question about how to use GLPK for specific pro

From: Dmitriy Yun
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] One more question about how to use GLPK for specific problem
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:53:16 +0700

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for helping suggestions.
Eventually I solved my problem.
I've simplified the gap.mod from examples in glpk-4.44\examples.
I've tested it on my test data and it works!

modified gap.mod
/* GAP, Generalized Assignment Problem */

param n, integer, > 0;
/* number of agents */

param m, integer, > 0;
/* number of jobs */

set I := 1..n;
/* set of agents */

set J := 1..m;
/* set of jobs */

param a{i in I, j in J}, >= 0;
/* resource consumed in allocating job j to agent i */

param b{i in I}, >= 0;
/* resource capacity of agent i */

var x{i in I, j in J}, binary;
/* x[i,j] = 1 means job j is assigned to agent i */

s.t. one{j in J}: sum{i in I} x[i,j] = 1;
/* job j must be assigned exactly to one agent */

s.t. lim{i in I}: sum{j in J} a[i,j] * x[i,j] <= b[i];
/* total amount of resources consumed by all jobs assigned to agent i
   must not exceed the agent's capacity */

minimize obj: sum{i in I, j in J} a[i,j] * x[i,j];

solve;

printf {j in J, i in I: x[i,j] == 1} "%i,%i;", j-1, i-1;

end;
gap.data
param n := 3;

param m := 4;