[Help-glpk] General, parallel Dantzig-Wolfe implementation now available

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: [Help-glpk] General, parallel Dantzig-Wolfe implementation now available
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 23:10:41 +1300 (NZDT)

Hello Joey

I added some details about your Dantzig-Wolfe project
to the GLPK wikibook:

  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Add-Ons#Dantzig-Wolfe_decomposition

Your posting made it easy to write up this new
material, so thanks for that.  You should, however,
check the content!

In passing, DW was suggested for a project I used to
work on.  Indeed the suggestion was published in
'Energy', 20(9):941-958, in 1995, but never implemented.
Not uncommon in academia I must add.

best wishes, Robbie