[Help-glpk] computational efforts, message level and KKT check

From: Ali Baharev
Subject: [Help-glpk] computational efforts, message level and KKT check
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 02:01:47 +0100

Dear Andrew,

In my application I would like to get the computational efforts
through the C API. In the previous releases I could use
lpx_get_int_parm with LPX_K_ITCNT but it does not seem to work
anymore. Please provide API functions to get the computational efforts
such as iteration count.

If I set the message level to GLP_MSG_ERR I still get the output of
the scaling routines. Please disable this if the message level is
warning and error messages only. (It is causing me problems.)

Is there a reason why lpx_check_kkt is not glp_check_kkt? I use this
function very often and I hope it will not be removed from the API.

Many thanks,

Ali