Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK-CPLEX Link

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK-CPLEX Link
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 13:40:47 +1100

Amir,

GLPK don't use CPLEX. GPLK is also a solver and API. You don't need
another solver for mathprog (i.e) glpsol.

For AMPL and CPLEX users.

CPLEX/AMPL    :      GLPK/GMPL(MathProg

AMPL                :    GMPL(MatProg)

ampl model.mod model.dat;   :     glpsol - m model.mod -d model.dat;

option solver "C:\AMPL112\cplexamp";          glpsol

Download glpk4.45 and look at the examples.
http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/

Read, Wikibook GLPK as well for more details -
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK

And visit help-glpk archives

For example to browse topics on:

cplex