Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: PyGLPK or python-glpk]

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: PyGLPK or python-glpk]
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 07:58:14 +1100

Hi Kevin and Robbie,

Based on experience PyGLPK -  PyMathProg Combo is easier to work on.

PyMathProg includes PyGLPK now.

PYMathProg is python binding for MathProg (GMLP).

http://pymprog.sourceforge.net/

Have a look at the examples before installing.

Inspect first which version of GLPK needed for PyGLPK - PyMathProg. It
has MacOS X 10.6 and python 2.6 build.

Install GLPK from the source instead of using MacPort mentioned in the
installation[1].

[1] http://pymprog.sourceforge.net/setup.html#mac-setup

Regards,

Noli