Re: [Help-glpk] How to get All Extreme Points?

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] How to get All Extreme Points?
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:39:12 +0100

Hello Zhe,

with GLPK you can only determine one of the points for which the
objective function is minimal/maximal.

The following articles might be of interest to you:

Leonid Khachiyan
Generating All Vertices of a Polyhedron Is Hard
Discrete Comput Geom (2008) 39: 174–190
http://www.mpi-inf.mpg.de/~elbassio/pub/DCG08.pdf

J. Scott Provan
Efficient enumeration of the vertices of polyhedra associated with network LP's
Mathematical Programming
Volume 63, Numbers 1-3, 47-64
http://www.springerlink.com/content/g0jh04630w248865/

Best regard

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Schon gehört? GMX hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/toolbar