Re: [Help-glpk] Re: Java GLPK to Javascript GLPK bindings

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Re: Java GLPK to Javascript GLPK bindings
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 06:04:06 +1100

Hi Nigel,

> I tried this last night on WebKit and have GLPK solving Sudoku problems
> entered on a form using JS to extract the information from the form,
> submit it to the GLPK plugin when the Solve button is pressed, and
> display the result page.

In case you have already created the Javascript GLPK bindings and GLPK
plugin for WebKit. Is this correct?

PhoneGap uses Safari Mobile WebKit.  Javascript GLPK bindings and GLPK
plugin can be use as a plugin.

PhoneGap plugins
https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugins

The good thing about PhoneGap is, it works in 6 mobile platforms (i.e.
iPhone, Android, WebOS, Meego, Phone Win 7, BlackBerry and RIM OS).

Hope to see your javascript GLPK bindings and GLPK plugin.  I think it
would be good to be included in GLPK wiki book.

Thanks.

Regards, Noli