Re: [Help-glpk] testing glpk 4.46 on 64-bit platform

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] testing glpk 4.46 on 64-bit platform
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 03:15:34 +0200

Hello Andrew,

the GLPK 4.46 preview compiles fine under Debian Squeeze amd64.
Windows 64 bit still to be done.

http://miplib.zib.de/download/10teams.mps.gz
is solved to optimality

http://miplib.zib.de/download/stp3d.mps.gz
can be loaded, but even a LP solution is not found in reasonable time.

Check and export to gzip run fine.

The following issues are not resolved in the preview of GLPK 4.46:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-glpk/2010-06/msg00010.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-glpk/2010-04/msg00004.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-glpk/2010-05/msg00000.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-glpk/2010-12/msg00001.html