Re: [Help-glpk] ODBC Connection to MS-Access - WHERE Clause Syntax probl

From: Meketon, Marc
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] ODBC Connection to MS-Access - WHERE Clause Syntax problems
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 14:04:03 -0500

The clause in the error message that says .[Manuf Code]=[0012LBLK] leads me to believe that it thinks 0012LBLK is a field name, and not a string constant.

Try switching double quotes and single quotes (I'm not sure that will work, but it's worth a try):

        "WHERE qProductsUnique.[Manuf Code]='0012LBLK'":