Re: [Help-glpk] Fwd: RE: ODBC Connection to MS-Access - WHERE Clause Syn

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Fwd: RE: ODBC Connection to MS-Access - WHERE Clause Syntaxproblems
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 22:43:47 +0400

Hi Xypron,

> Alex experiences a return code indicating a memory access error after
> glpsol --check
> writes
> Model has been successfully generated
> to the console.
>
> Do you have an idea how to identify the cause.
>
> The glpsol dll and executable are those of Gusek 0.2.12, which are the
> same ones
> that I published as GLPK for Windows 4.45.

I need more detailed information to identify the error; the status code
is not sufficient. Under MS Windows in the case of segmentation fault
(access violation) there should appear an error window indicating some
information, in particular, the module/dll, where the exception
happened, context, fault instruction address, stack dump, etc. Though it
would be better to compile and run glpsol in a debug mode. Please note
that if --check was specified and the model was successfully processed,
the error may happen only in few routines called below a statement
labelled 'done' (see src/glpapi19.c).

Andrew Makhorin