Re: [Help-glpk] Trial options for a MIP problem

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Trial options for a MIP problem
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 02:54:08 +0400

> I'm using Glpk Lab.
> How can I pass options like "--cuts" or "--mipgap 1" in the same file
> of the model and data?

These options can be specified only in the command line (in the output
panel that appears on the right). They cannot be specified in the model
or data file.

FYI: Glpk Lab is a defunct project. I suggest you to use Gusek
http://gusek.sourceforge.net/gusek.html , which provides the same
functionality, is more convenient, and has more features.