Re: [Help-glpk] Trojan Horse in Gusek

From: Yingjie Lan
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Trojan Horse in Gusek
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 23:31:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Xypron,

Thanks a lot for this information, I downloaded the fciv.exe from microsoft and run the check:

C:\Documents and Settings\dell\My Documents\Downloads>fciv gusek_0-2-12.zip
//
// File Checksum Integrity Verifier version 2.05.
//
65227b950b02efd6f42f91238cb60134 gusek_0-2-12.zip

which agrees with the MD5 sum you provided. So it is probably the case that my antivirus system is raising a false flag.

Best regards,

Yingjie