Re: [Help-glpk] glp_get_status

From: name name
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glp_get_status
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 21:05:23 +0200

I solve LP model like this
glp_simplex(lp, parm)

I wont like to have the status of the solution to ba able to write something like this

if(status ==optimal)...

else if (status== infisible)....

how can I do that?

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 6:45 PM, Robbie Morrison <address@hidden> wrote:

To:           name name <address@hidden>
From:         Andrew Makhorin <address@hidden>
Date:         Mon, 17 Oct 2011 18:15:55 +0400

>> For the LP model the whot is the value for the
>> GLP_INFEAS (solution is infeasible) ?
>>
>> Is there another value for the problems SUBOPTIMAL if
>> not what the status will send?
>
> Your question is unclear. Please reformulate it.
>
> Solution statuses returned by glp_get_status,
> glp_get_prim_stat, and glp_get_dual_stat are described
> in the glpk reference manual included in the
> distribution.

Follow up (not the clearest question in the world,
I gota say):

The code GLP_FEAS implies the current solution is
suboptimal and the code GLP_OPT means an optimal
solution has been found.

Robbie
---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
University email (redirected) : address@hidden
Webmail (preferred)           : address@hidden
[from Webmail client]