Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Coding Data (Vector)]

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Coding Data (Vector)]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 03:24:15 +0200

Hello Asmâ,

please, have a look at glpk-4.47/doc/gmpl.pdf contained in the
source distribution of GLPK, available at
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/glpk-4.47.tar.gz

You can use the following syntax:

# dimensions of "vector"
set D := {1..2};

# elements of "vector"
set X{D};

display X;

data;

set X[1] := 1, 2;
set X[2] := 3, 4;

end;

For loading data from CSV or from a SQL data base have a look at
the table statement.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------