Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK-Java JNI in Mac OS X 10.5.8

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK-Java JNI in Mac OS X 10.5.8
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 07:34:26 +0100

Hello Ricardo,

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError means that the native library *.dylib either
could not be loaded or did not contain the C function needed.

It is necessary that the *.dylib files are in the library search path. For
glpk_java.dylib this can be achieved by setting java.library.path when invoking
the Java runtime.

When compling you will have run
./configure
make
make check

Did you get the same error when executing "make check"?

By the way did you have to make any changes to the configuration script to get
it running on OX X? I do not have access to an Apple myself.

Best regards

Xypron
-------- Original-Nachricht --------