Re: [Help-glpk] CSV outputting MathProg for summary report mapulation

From: Meketon, Marc
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] CSV outputting MathProg for summary report mapulation
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 02:29:08 -0600

Printing out the CSV header using printf is probably doable with a statement
like:

  printf {p in PRODUCT} : "%s," PRODUCT[p] > "filename.csv" ; #no "new line"
  printf "DUMMY\n;  #last one has the new line

The DUMMY was added because the last comma would be hanging out by itself
without it.

I would guess that you could dump out the data this way as well, but add a
dummy value at the end.

This is somewhat convoluted and probably there is a better way.