Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: glpk problem]

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: glpk problem]
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 22:11:55 +0100

Hello Selim,

your mail had to be forwarded manually to the help list because you are not
subscribed, see
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-glpk

The return code indicates that an illegal memory access occured.

Please, correct all statements
ind = GLPK.new_intArray(3);

You have to choose the size of the array big enough to hold all values you
assign including index 0 which is not used. GLPK.intArray_setitem makes no
checks.

Best regards

Xypron

--