Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Help Needed]

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Help Needed]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 22:09:53 +0200

Hello Noli,

GLPK Java is currently licensed under GPL v3.

I could (and would be willing to) offer GLPK Java under a less restrictive
license if the GLPK license were less restrictive.

Actually the license of GLPK does not even allow it to be dynamically linked to
any software that is not under a GPL v3 compatible license. It would be a great
alleviation if Andrew could at least add a class path exception as in

http://openjdk.java.net/legal/gplv2+ce.html

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------