Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Help Needed]

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Help Needed]
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 07:10:17 +1000

Hello Xypron,

Another FOSS project that I like and use is SpatiaLite (GIS extension
to SQLite).

http://www.gaia-gis.it/gaia-sins/

libspatialite and freexl are less restrictive -  MPL 1.1 and LGPL v2.1
or any subsequent version

SpatiaLite is licensed under the MPL tri-license terms; you are free
to choose the best-fit license between:

    * the MPL 1.1
    * the GPL v2.0 or any subsequent version
    * the LGPL v2.1 or any subsequent version

https://www.gaia-gis.it/fossil/libspatialite/index

I hope Andrew will consider at least add a class path exception as you
mentioned.

Thanks.

Noli