Re: [Help-glpk] how can I evaluate a previous solution within MathProg M

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] how can I evaluate a previous solution within MathProg Model?
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 16:31:21 +0400

> now suppose that I have an number r o matrices A e.g. A1, A2, A3 ...
> At     and I get a solution z for every matrix like above.
>
> then I need evaluate every solution z in every Matrix Ar , r =
> 1,...,t  except the matrix where the solution came from. i.e.  now I
> have matrix A and solution z and I don't need optimize only evaluate
> solutions found in previous matrices
>
> Can you help me with this issue?

You may write the solution found to a file, say, in the form of a data
section or in csv format, and then read it back (using the table
statement in case of csv) in the same or another model for further
processing.

See the following example illustrating this technique:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2010-02/msg00033.html