Re: [Help-glpk] glpk tells me to contact support team - xmalloc failed.

From: Michael Bramley
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk tells me to contact support team - xmalloc failed.
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 12:09:10 -0400

Andrew:

Thanks for the response.
However, when I try the -wlp option I am informed that it is unknown. Are you
referring to -w? Similarly with the --lp option.

I get that the intention is to break this into multiple steps, i.e.

glpsol -m MP_layout.mod -d MP_layout.dat -w MP_layout.lp --check
glpsol -m MP_layout.mod -d MP_layout.dat -r MP_layout.lp

When I try the second step, glpsol complains that the MP_layout.lp does not
exist.

I have read through the docs but seem to be missing important material. Can you
please be more specific or point me in the right direction?

TIA

Michael Bramley
tel: +1 513 632 0549
www.dunnhumby.com