[Help-glpk] help

From: Daniele Micarelli
Subject: [Help-glpk] help
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 16:26:54 +0200

Hi
I have to solve a linear programming problem with the language and I'm planning mathprog
I have difficulty writing the following constraint: ΣΣ r (i) * x (i, t) <= R
where the first summation is true for all belonging to the W and the second summation has as its lower end t-d(i) and upper bound as t-1

do you like I have to report to mathprog?

I hope you understand the bond as written because I could not write it in a better way

thanks