Re: [Help-glpk] help

From: Daniele Micarelli
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] help
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 23:46:10 +0200

Re: [Help-glpk] help

r (i
) is a parameter and represents the resource request from the i-th activities by the system.

The variable is x (i, t) where i is the index of the activities of the whole W and t is the index of the time interval.
R is the total available resource is not exceeded while d (i) is the duration of the i.th activity