Re: [Help-glpk] help

From: Daniele Micarelli
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] help
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:02:27 +0200

Re: [Help-glpk] help

I have attached the image so it is clearer
W is a set of tasks
T is the set of the time allowed
r (i) is the parameter of the requested resource the activity i-th
d (i) is the duration of the i-th activity
R is the parameter that represents the total resource available in the system
X (i, q) is the variable

Thanks