Re: [Help-glpk] Hi all

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Hi all
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 04:37:44 +1200

Hi Patrik and the list generally

To:           Andrew Makhorin <address@hidden>
From:         Patrik Dufresne <address@hidden>
Date:         Tue, 7 Aug 2012 08:24:24 -0400

> Hi,
>
> The question being "how to stop on a mip value ?". I
> suggest you to have a look at the callback
> function. Implement your own function and check for a
> given condition. Read the user manual, section "5.1.1
> Using the callback routine" for more detail about how
> to use the callback function.
>
> Patrik Dufresne

[snip]

IIRC this question comes up from time-to-time.

If someone wants to write some sample code and post it
back to the list (or me), I will add it to the GLPK
wikibook, probably here:

  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/API_usage

cheers, Robbie
---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
University email (redirected) : address@hidden
Webmail (preferred)           : address@hidden
[from Webmail client]