[Help-glpk] CSV buffer limits

From: Reginald Beardsley
Subject: [Help-glpk] CSV buffer limits
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 10:03:28 -0700 (PDT)

Are there limits on the dimensions of .csv input and output in gmpl?  I don't
see any mention of limits in the wiki or in the 4.45 gmpl.pdf file in the csv
section, but I did notice a 100 character line length limit mentioned in the
SQL section.  I'm working w/ 3D arrays on the order of 300x20x100, so it would
be easy to collide w/ buffer limits pretty much any way I organize the data.

Thanks,
Reg