Re: [Help-glpk] CPLEX vs GMPL: different answers for same problem

From: Reginald Beardsley
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] CPLEX vs GMPL: different answers for same problem
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 07:05:20 -0700 (PDT)

After considering it overnight, I'm inclined to attribute the difference to
user error creating the CPLEX version and focus my efforts on validating the
GMPL version.  I completely changed the problem notation, so even in a
consistent format they would be very different and would take a day or two to
compare.

This is a research effort at this point, so I'm allowed to abandon the CPLEX
result.

Thanks,
Reg