Re: [Help-glpk] Multithreading/parallelization

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Multithreading/parallelization
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 21:59:06 +1100

Just like to mention that CBC solver can run threads (i.e.
multi-threaded operation on mulitple core processor (e.g. intel i7
quad core (MacbookPro)).

I run my MIP MathProg models in CBC/MathProg. I use -threads 8 (8
threads). It reduces the solution time from 28 minutes to 1.45 minutes
with proximity search.

CBC/MathProg combo only works as input.

Noli