Re: [Help-glpk] glpk.js

From: Jeffrey Kantor
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk.js
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 15:27:37 -0500

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the comments.  I've been working on the menu, so you probably looked at the page while I'm fiddling with that part.

I'm beginning to think that a glpk.js interface to Google Spreadsheets would be a useful tool. It would be a project, but with glpk encapsulated in _javascript_, and using the _javascript_ Google Doc API's, it seems like there's a clear path to a product.  I think Henri has some ideas, too, but not sure they included a spreadsheet solver.

Jeff