Re: [Help-glpk] Problem with absolute value

From: Alessandro Saccoia
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Problem with absolute value
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 17:52:39 +0100

Hi,
the launch got a bit delayed, it's now live

http://mywatchbegins.com

If you record your voice clearly, and follow the oath so that it gets validated
(I've used cmu sphinx for that) , the recording will be realigned to the
reference oath, within a certain threshold in order to avoid noticeable time
stretching (I've used the rubberband library for time-stretching) :)
I have asked to put credits somewhere, but I still have to understand where did
they end up. I will post the link when the web guys will tell me where they are,
cheers,

alessandro