Re: [Help-glpk] [ANN] Mathprog Web IDE available

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [ANN] Mathprog Web IDE available
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:59:45 +1100

Hi Henri,

+1 to MathProg Web IDE

Would the MathProg IDE (i.e. Math.org) can create CSV files using the
standard printf and mathprog table?

I like to see that the created CSV files can graph into bar graph or
line graph. I like to see option which CSV file would be use in these
graphs as well options (e.g. x and y data, stack graph, etc.).

Noli