[Help-glpk] [Fwd: Re: Any users of dwsolver (Dantzig-Wolfe)?]

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Re: Any users of dwsolver (Dantzig-Wolfe)?]
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2013 22:26:24 +0400

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: pmcnam <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Any users of dwsolver (Dantzig-Wolfe)?
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 07:50:18 -0800 (PST)

Hey Joey,
I'm interested in using your software though Matlab for a power systems
problem. I was wondering
a) Is it straightforward to use your software with glpkmex
b) are you to define the partitions for a decentralised implementation
easily.
Well done for putting this together. I'm very surprised that there's no
other open source implementations of it out there (although I'm discovering
the hard way on Matlab at the moment that there's quite a few subtleties
that a lot of the books don't tease out. Bazaraa I'm finding provides by far
the clearest explanation on it by far of the different sources I've tried)
Thanks,
Paul