[Help-glpk] glpk solve

From: faiza Hamdi
Subject: [Help-glpk] glpk solve
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 08:45:43 +0000

dear all,
please my friend i search the link of the package of Rglpk_solve_LP
knowing that i downloaded the package of Rglpk but when i  try to
solve this example
> obj <- c(2, 4, 3)
> mat <- matrix(c(3, 2, 1, 4, 1, 3, 2, 2, 2), nrow = 3)
> dir <- c("<=", "<=", "<=")
> rhs <- c(60, 40, 80)
> max <- TRUE
> Rglpk_solve_LP(obj, mat, dir, rhs, max = max)
Error: could not find function "Rglpk_solve_LP"
but every time when I need a function I use the following command
> install.packages(" i write the name of package")
and when i used
install.packages("lRglpk_solve_LP")
i received:
Warning message:
package ‘lRglpk_solve_LP’ is not available (for R version 2.15.3)

I did not understand if it is software version problem or what?
please i need your help