Re: [Help-glpk] Spreading the "GLPK/MathProg Gospel" in LinkedIn

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Spreading the "GLPK/MathProg Gospel" in LinkedIn
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 17:37:48 +1100

Hi,

I just to inform you that we will not be discussing any technical or
help related issues in the LinkeIn group. It is just a "hang-out
place" for us - GLPK/MathProg advocates and users, a bit of chat.

COIN-OR Foundation has 657 members, no posting yet :-), just the
announcement by Ted  Ralphs the group has open discussion.

Noli