Re: [Help-glpk] Spreading the "GLPK/MathProg Gospel" in LinkedIn

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Spreading the "GLPK/MathProg Gospel" in LinkedIn
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 09:22:42 +1100

Hi,

We manage to beat at the moment, AMPL LinkedIn Group has 6 members
while GLPK/MathProg LinkedIn Group has 7 members.  2 members have not
been in Help-GLPK ML. I invited one of this members, the other one,
found the group.

I sent invitation to prospective GLPK/MathProg advocates and users.

I hope Robbie and others will register in LinkedIn and  GLPK/MathProg
LinkedIn Group.

Thanks.

Noli