[Help-glpk] ELF Library

From: Giorgio Sartor
Subject: [Help-glpk] ELF Library
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:57:17 +0200

Thank you.

If I had been able to install glpk I would have done it and I would have create my own ELF library. Unfortunately the Linux system is a computing server in which I can't install anything. The kind of .o file that the server produces after compilation is :

ELF 64-bit LSB relocatable, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), not stripped

So I would like to have a glpk library made of this kind of Objects instead of the Mach-O ones.
Any solution?

Gioker