Re: [Help-glpk] [Bug-glpk] [Fwd: Octave glpk() possible bug]

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Bug-glpk] [Fwd: Octave glpk() possible bug]
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 04:35:57 +1200

Hello Andrew

First up, you need to join the [help-glpk] in
order to engage further:

  http://www.gnu.org/software/glpk/#lists

In addition, this might not be a bug but rather a
user-domain issue?  :)   Else it might be an
Octave issue?  And a matter for the Octave
crowd.

In any case, I cross-posted this back
to [help-glpk].