Re: [Help-glpk] Print objective/constraints in human readable format

From: Rohit Girdhar
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Print objective/constraints in human readable format
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 16:49:42 +0530

So sorry for missing the documentation!
glp_write_lp(lp, NULL, "output.txt") worked like a charm.

Thanks,
Rohit

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Rohit Girdhar <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks for the reply Andrew!
I am actually using the C API, and have formulated the problem in C.
Is there some way to export from there? Or can I export the problem from C into a format glpsol would understand?

Thanks again!

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 4:17 PM, Andrew Makhorin <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm trying to solve a MIP problems using GLPK. Is there some way to
> print the objective/constraints in human readable format?

Using glpsol option '--wlp filename' you may write your model in cplex
lp format which is human-readable.

--
rohit

--