Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: need help about gusek]

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: need help about gusek]
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 14:04:19 +0200

Dear Zheng,

your mail had to be forwarded manually be cause you are not registered for the
GLPK help list. See
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-glpk

With statement

table tab_movementproportion IN "CSV" "movement_proportion_back.csv":
Q<-[origin_zone,destination_zone,from_node,intermeadi_node,to_node],pls~movement_proportion;

the following records are read:

4023,20,4136,4022,9715,0
4023,20,4136,4022,9715,1

Both contain identical field values
(4023,20,4136,4022,9715)
for set Q and hence would create duplicates in Q.

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt

http://www.xypron.de

Heinrich Schuchardt