[Help-glpk] Solving linear/nonlinear systems of equations via glpk

From: Fatih Gürdal
Subject: [Help-glpk] Solving linear/nonlinear systems of equations via glpk
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 00:05:02 +0300

Hi,
In an academic paper it is claimed finding all solutions to non linear systems of equations by using glpk.There, dual simplex method is said to use.
My question is how we can define this problem in glpk to have the solutions.
In other words how can we define a problem about solving systems of linear/nonlinear equations using glpk?
Can you please give some examples about this?
Thanks

Fatih Gürdal