[Help-glpk] question about GLP_BV

From: Aaron
Subject: [Help-glpk] question about GLP_BV
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 03:13:35 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I have a very strange problem.

I solve an LP problem. We set the each column of object function to the
GLP_BV. glp_set_col_kind(prob, i, GLP_BV), Since the vaules of my variables
are integer 0 or 1;

Then I use the glp_simplex(prob, NULL) to solve my LP problem. And I get my
result.

The question is that most vaules of my result are 1 or 0, but some values are
decimal between 0 and 1, like 0.333333, 0.24444444 and so on.

I don't know why there are some decimal in my result, since i have set
glp_set_col_kind to GLP_BV?
And if i just want the value of my result to be 0 or 1, how should I do?

Thank you

Onor