Re: [Help-glpk] Variable Assigned to itself

From: Nigel Galloway
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Variable Assigned to itself
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 05:59:33 -0700

I think you will find that this error is being reported by Codan, a
truncation of Code Analysis I presume. This is an Eclipse Tool and not
part of the compiler tool chain. I think you'll find a separate output
window in Eclipse with the output from the compiler in it. There should
be no error as t=t is not illegal in C or C++, and I would expect GLPK
to have compiled correctly.

--
  Nigel Galloway
  address@hidden