[Help-glpk] Write solution on database

From: Diana Acosta
Subject: [Help-glpk] Write solution on database
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 14:24:29 -0500

Hi everybody,

I´m working with GLPK for Java and I implemented a MIP problem using GNU MathProg. I have the issue that the time used to obtain a optimal solution it´s more longer that I need; for this reason I decide use the structure glp_iocp to set the time limit of search; this work fine; but I have a problem because my model works with database, I used specifically mysql server and an interface with phpmyadmin, and when the search stop because the time limit was exceed, I have a feasible solution because I know the value of the objective function for MIP solution, but the solution, the values of the variables, isn't write on the database because this limit stop totally the model (file .mod) before can write on database, and there is where I need the answer.
So I wanna ask if anybody can help me with a function of a structure of GLPK, that I can use to write the answer on database or with any form to do this,

Thank you so much :)

--
Diana Acosta Rueda
Estudiante de Ingeniería de Telecomunicaciones