Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: A Request]

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: A Request]
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2015 23:21:44 +0200

Hello Shaghaeygh,

your mail had to be forwarded manually because you are not subscribed to
GLPK help list, cf.

In the GMPL language you can use the table statement to write the
results of your models LP1 and LP2 to CSV files or to a SQL database.

In LP3 you can read that data.

The table statement is described in doc/gmpl.pdf of the source
distribution available at ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/glpk-4.55.tar.gz

Examples are available in examples/sql and examples/csv.

Please, also have a look at the following pages:
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/ODBC
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Table_Statement

Best regards

Heinrich